Friday, November 28, 2008

To Someone

You are not accompany me that much,but you are trying to spent most of the time with me.Not blaming you that you are never accompany me at all,just that haven't ready to fact that you seldom accompany me anymore.It come so suddenly,as you work through day and night,most of the time you are having with your work,rushing up with your project and so on.As i know you working for that hard is because you have your own reason,you wanna give the people around you a better life.I know what you think,so stop saying that no one understand of you.
Now im trying to stay with a new life style,and you gave me a promised,the promised that you make will still go on and i will still continuing with my part time work as to keep the financial more stable.I did think on behalf of you,so don't be afraid of me,put more attention on your work.We grown up,have to pass through the working life is just you are earlier than me.
Anyway take care of yourself yea,the most important is to take good care of your health.Good luck and all the best to you.

3 comments:

Gor Gor said...

Alamak... To Justin then say lo...
Why wanna put ur title "To Summone"??
Hahaha

Miss E said...

I assume tat someone is Justin.
so yeah,Justin since u are working now..Don't forget to get us x'mas present k..well,at least for Veting,Joyce,Imm and me..the rest is ok lah..they have bfs..lol...Xiao Zhu,don't kill me for asking x'mas present from ur bf k...lol..
~vgurl~

Jocx said...

Be good, and take care of yourself too. Stay healthy! Love you!