Monday, November 24, 2008

I wanted my life full of colour as brightness my life now and in the future.As what my friend said that im happy go luckily girl,seems to be happy all the time and enjoy the lifestyle,actually im not.Im not tough and strong enough anymore to face the problem that happened to me.Like to cry all the time when the problem come on.Just know to cry and do not think of the way to solve the problem.What happen to me?I couldn't know what is happen to me is just like a little girl.I did enjoy the time with my friends and family,but when im alone,i will try to think a lot.Think and think and think the things that i not suppost to think,then continue to.....i told myself,is not use for me to do think that anymore.Don't let the previous things bring back to now.I don't hope it will happen anymore.Now i just have to be strong,stop for crying.Cry just make my eye pain only.i hate to cry.

5 comments:

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

weiii u ok???

make me worry

*~>$u3 YiN<~* said...

are u ok?

no one likes to cry girl...
i was like you too last time. i cried a lot too when i face some problems. relationship, sch stuff and etc. To me, i feel that cry is a method to release all ur stress. i do feel better after cry. how about u? i usually will forget why i cry and i don't wish to remember too. try to think at the positive side and try to get a way to solve ur problem.

just like everytime we see people good and they see us good but actually we are no good, we have our own problems too. *jia jia you ben nan nian de jing*. So, u are not alone.

sorry, i'm not good in consoling people but i hope that my words can help you.

cheerss.
take care.

WISH YOU HAPPY ALWAYS ^^

zoe said...

Besides crying you can try to call us or talk to anyone. i think you'll feel better after talking about it . Then you can think calmly which helps in solving problem.

Smile more like last time.It brightens your day (:

Miss E said...

lalalalalalala...cry out the sorrow,the pain or watever it is called..you will feel better.well i know crying cant solve the problems but then it helps a bit at least something is out..

I realized that I've become a crying baby ever since i came to Canada. No matter what problems i faced.The first thing is cry..lol..

I've learn smtg from my psyc classes.Think positively..that's the best.Sometimes,things just don't work the way we want them to.Don't ever give up..Keep on trying.

ji de yao jia you wo,Xiao Zhu!!

Jocx said...

Hey, really sorry I did not stop by here at your blog for sometimes. Are you ok?
What had happened to you? If you don't mind, you can always tell me, I promise I'll be a good listener though I might not good at consoling too. Maybe you'll feel better if there's someone to share with you.
Well, everything will be fine. Keep yourself positive, alright?
I'll always be right with you no matter what. I promise. If you don't believe that I will, just believe on our friendship. You can make it on everything you do. =)